Monday, April 23, 2012

18 weeks and counting

So, I feel like I am clawing and crawling my way to the end of the semester this week, trying to get through, so I can commit more time to studying for comps. And needless to say, I am so brain dead from writing papers, I don't feel like I have much to say this week In the meantime, here I am at 18 weeks, along with an even more adorable picture of June Apple and her new friend.





Dear Baby Bear,


When I was pregnant with your sister, all I wanted to eat was fruit. Couldn't get enough of it, especially berries and apples (name choice a complete coincidence). This time around all you seem to be asking for is anything sour, pickled, fermented and vinegary- sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles (I know, a cliche), dilly beans, pepperocini, salads with Italian dressing (especially Olive Garden salads). So what does this all mean? I think it means you'll like to spice it up and take the road less traveled. That you'll like to kick it up a notch and go out on a limb when you need to. Or maybe you'll just like pickles. But we are not naming you Penny or Peter Pickle. No worries there.


I love you more than sauerkraut and kimchi,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment