Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sprinkler

This week my mom and and wonderful friend, Emily, threw me a lovely baby "sprinkle" at my house, which included a bunch of wonderful ladies, great food and I scored some awesome decorated onesies for Baby Bear to wear each month for his monthly pics. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from the day:

 
                    

Here is my pic from week 36. Can't believe we are getting so close! I have so much to do! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!




Dear Baby Bear,

We are getting closer to coming up with a good "short list" for your name. We won't make a final decision until you are born and we meet you, face to face. I hope that you help us make the decision an easy one! Choosing a name for someone is no small task. Maybe you can send us a sign of what you'd like to be called.  Either way, help a mama out, will ya?

Your Papa, June Apple and I love you very much,
Love,
Mama


































1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see more posts! I've been anxiously awaiting them :) They are wonderful, as always.

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete