Sunday, July 1, 2012

28 weeks



Not many words but a glimpse of our week in a few pictures....drinking my vegetables with a healthy dose of horseradish, and playing with boxes on our head, plus taking the time for the mandatory belly shot for week 28.

Dear Baby Bear,

I wonder what your favorite toys will be? Your sister seems to enjoys boxes these days. It never ceases to amaze me how kiddos, no matter what toys you think they will like, inevitably, choose what they like best, even if its some Tupperware and Mardi Gras beads. June Apple plays wonderfully by herself and I wonder if you will always seek her out as a playmate, since she'll be around, or if you will also enjoy your solitude. As a kid who grew up without a brother or sister around, I spent many hours alone. Looking back, it was wonderful at times and lonely at times. I do hope that you will be able to enjoy both being alone and playing with your sister, as both will undoubtedly bring bounty. I am really excited to see you at play, in whatever form it may be!

Your Papa, sister, and I love you very much.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment